- Buy your chips at the table and you will be given your own colour. These colour chips only have value at this table and must be exchanged for cash chips before you leave the table.
- Place your chips on the number or number combinations you think will be lucky.
- The dealer will help you place your bets if you require assistance, but it is your responsibility to make sure that the bets are placed correctly.
- The dealer spins the ball. You may continue to place bets until the Dealer announces that no more bets may be placed. The Dealer clears the table, leaving all the winning bets and then pays them accordingly.
Blackjack is one of the most popular casino card game in the world. It is exciting, challenging and easy to play. In Blackjack you play against the Dealer. To win your card total must be greater than the dealer´s total, but not exceed 21.
- Each player places a bet in the betting areas marked on the layout. All Players receive two cards and the Dealer one.
- The players are asked in turn whether they wish to "draw" another card or "stay" with the total they have.
- The dealer must draw a card if they have 16 or less. When the Dealer´s hand reaches a total of 17 or more they cannot draw another card.
- All winning bets are paid even money with the expection of any Blackjacks.
- The player must make an equal wager on the “Ante” and Blind. An optional bet called “Trips” is also available as is the Progressive Jackpot sidebet.
- Two cards are dealt face down to each player and the dealer.
- After reviewing their cards, the player must decide whether to “Check” or make a “Play” bet equal to three or four times the “Ante”.
- The dealer then turns over three community cards. If the player previously checked, they may make a Play bet equal to two times their “Ante”. If the player already made a “Play” bet, they may not make any additional bets. They may also “Check” again.
- The dealer then turns over the final two community cards.
- If the player checked in both rounds previously, they must make a “Play” bet equal to the “Ante” or fold losing their 'Blind' and “Ante”.
- The player and dealer will make their best hand using a combination of their two cards and the five community cards. The dealer needs at least a pair to open.
- Pay offs for winning hands are made according to a pay table.
"Put on your hard hat and get ready to build. Anything can happen when playing the exciting card game Raise the Roof. As you collect the rooms and systems necessary to construct your house of cards, strategy and quick thinking are needed to avoid the catastrophes and disasters of this construction/destruction game. An hour of fun or an evening of entertainment . . . whether you Raise 'em or Raze 'em - Fun is the proof when you Raise the Roof."
Raise the Roof is a card game where you try to build your house while trying to burn down/blow up/stall (with labor problems) the other players' houses. Players draw cards and place them on the table to build their houses or they can play a disaster on another player to slow his progress. The player with the most valuable house at the end of the game wins.
Double Up Blackjack is played with a standard deck of 52 cards on a standard blackjack table, but the game has a twist. Although the game starts like standard blackjack, the game offers each player a chance to double their wager on any hand except an actual blackjack. Players do this by making a bet equal to their original wager. If they win the hand, the Double Up Wager wins, if they lose, it loses. However, if there is a push, the standard bet is still a push but the Double Up Wager loses!
There is another feature to Double Up Blackjack that might confuse players. This is the Push 16 rule. After all players are finished with their hands, the dealer turns over their down-card and plays their hand out, but if the hand totals 16 at any time (hard or soft), then they stop and all player bets become a push, except for player hands that total 21, at which point the hand pays even money (1 to 1).
Although the Push 16 Rule is touted as a boon to the player because they can not lose, it is frustrating to make a 20 or 21 and push, and the rule hardly helps the players who already busted. The idea of having a hand that is an automatic push is also used in another new blackjack game,Free Bet.